Background

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Organized Lunch Containers Drawer

Do you have a drawer or cabinet dedicated to lunch containers? I had a drawer and 
 it was not functioning as well as it could've been. Have a look.


There was too much crammed in there!

The first thing I did was take everything out. I found a new home for, not two but three, lunch bags on top of the fridge. They now live in a pretty shiny chrome basket. Then I got to reorganizing. One of my favorite things to do! Really, it is.

And here is the beautifully organized after!

Much better, huh?

Let's take a closer look.


 Side note: How the heck do you pluralize the word thermos???




Don't you love it? I sure do! Now that I can finally see everything, it'll make finding what I need in the morning soo much easier.

Here's a little before & after shot for your viewing pleasure. 


Have you done a post on your lunch container drawer or cabinet? If so, I would love to see it! Please leave the link to your post in the comments. 

Thanks for joining me today!
**Sorry for the terrible nighttime pictures!

Sharing With:

My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia

2 comments:

  1. I love this! Isnt' being organzied the best? Angie xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to do this. PS. I'd guess thermoses. Still sounds weird though. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks soo much for stopping by!! Please don't be shy, leave a comment or question. I love hearing from you! If you'd like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. : )
~ Catie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...