Background

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Back on the Horse

Wow has it been a long time since I was blogging regularly! It seems like I just got things rolling along when I hit a snag nearly a year ago and my computer died. Yes I was using Ms. E's laptop after that, but I swear the thing was possessed and had a mind of its own! Not fun trying to write up a post when the thing decides to unexpectedly shut down. And that was a good day.  >:-(

Last week not only did Mr. CC get us a DSLR camera, he got me my very own laptop and so far so good. Now I need to get back to blogging. It almost feels like I'm starting from scratch. Do I still have any readers out there? Hello - echo, echo, echo...

If you're still with me after all this time, thank you! I promise to get things running again very soon. Is there a cure to get your blogging mojo back? If so, please let me know.  =)  This time around I'd like to be on a better blogging schedule and have regular weekly post, like Frivolous Fashion Friday with a couple new ones thrown in the mix. Maybe a what I wore post? Lots of you mentioned wanting to see what I was wearing. That could be fun.

Anyway be expecting lots of future posts. I'm looking forward to getting back to it! 


4 comments:

  1. Yeah! I knew you would be back. I checked occasionallyand enjoyed looking through past posts. Can't wait for the new ones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOH OOH OOH! a fashion friday please! My wardrobe needs inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm still here .... in Germany. Waiting for new fashion friday posts.

    Lilith

    ReplyDelete

Thanks soo much for stopping by!! Please don't be shy, leave a comment or question. I love hearing from you! If you'd like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. : )
~ Catie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...