Background

Friday, September 23, 2011

Makeover Time

Happy Friday! I did something I've been wanting to do for a month or more. I redesigned my header and made a few other small changes. What do you think? I think it looks much better! That flower was really starting to bug me. And because a post wouldn't be a post without a picture, here's an after and before shot. Yes, I meant after and before. heehee  = )
 The newer one is much more simplistic and FABULOUS!! 



ICK - that flower!! I only liked the right side of this header. 

Hope you have a great weekend! Please let me know what you think of the new and improved look of my blog. Do you notice any other changes? 

5 comments:

  1. It looks great! I would never in a million years know how to do that myself!

    Catie thank you for getting back to me about the orange planter. I need to learn to keep my eye out for those cute things at Winners. In the meantime my can of glossy orange spray paint might have to do. Hee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your new header! Simpler is definitely better. Is the gray and white background new?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it Catie! It looks simple and elegant but still warm and inviting. Great job!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete

Thanks soo much for stopping by!! Please don't be shy, leave a comment or question. I love hearing from you! If you'd like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. : )
~ Catie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...