Background

Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy 4th of July!!


Hey All, Today's quick post is to wish my family, friends and readers in the States a  
Happy 4th of July!!!


Although I am American I won't be partaking in any celebrations today.  : (  That means no BBQ, apple pie or fireworks for me. In Canada July 1st, Canada Day, is their country's "Independence Day". I'm wishing you all a fabulous day spent with loved ones, great food and fantastic fireworks!


Happy 4th my fellow Yankees!! hee hee Be safe!   : )

** Be sure to check out my Smores on a Stick. Perfect for today! Mmm!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks soo much for stopping by!! Please don't be shy, leave a comment or question. I love hearing from you! If you'd like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. : )
~ Catie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...