Background

Monday, April 30, 2012

Honey Mustard Chicken w/ a Curry Kick

Hey All. I have a simple, quick and tasty recipe to share today. I used this sauce on bbq'd chicken last night. But you could chop up your chicken and bake it with the sauce. It's great over rice with cooked carrots or peas on the side.






 This makes enough sauce to coat 6 chicken thighs or 4 chicken breasts. Play around with the ingredients and adjust them to you and your family's taste. This could easily be doubled or tripled, depending on how much sauce you'd like. {A little side note - if you mix in some mayonnaise, this makes a very good dressing for chicken salad too.}

My favorite dijon type mustard - Sierra Nevada Pale Ale. Mmm! My mom sends it to me from California. I used garam masala instead of plan curry, I prefer the flavor. 





 I served the chicken with baked potatoes and corn on the cob. The corn was soo good! Kind of surprising, as it was the first we've had this year.

As I mentioned before, it is very good baked with diced chicken. That's the way I usually cook it, but it was nice out and I decided to bbq instead. Give this recipe a try and let me know how you liked it. 


Sharing With: 

6 comments:

  1. MMM! Sounds yummeee! Perfect grill marks too! ;)
    Nice to see you back again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks fabulous, I need to give this a try, honey and curry, two of my favorites. Thanks for linking up.
    XO
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for sharing! My tummy is rumbling :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'll have to give it a try! You think you're tummy is rumbling now, wait until you smell it cooking. ; )

      ~ Catie

      Delete
  4. This chicken looks so good! I think I'm going to try it this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Shauna. If you try it, let me know how you liked it! Thanks for stopping by. =)

      ~ Catie

      Delete

Thanks soo much for stopping by!! Please don't be shy, leave a comment or question. I love hearing from you! If you'd like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. : )
~ Catie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...